miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2019

Audio Visual importance.




      Hi my name is Mikel Aldave and i am going to write about which importance 
have audio visual for me and for the society. 

 My hobby is playing football and i play in Luberri´s team. I train twice a week and on weekends i play a match. Audio Visual is imortant in my live thank to a friend. He photograph and makes videos when i am playing. Then, after the match he send me the photos and videos and i make one video with all. This is the reason why is important the audio visual for me.

In the other hand i think also is very important the audio visual in the society. A lot of people upload videos to youtube and their work is youtuber. They entertain million of people.



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Musical Genre Presentation.

CLICK