lunes, 21 de octubre de 2019
EDL video
Stop-motion: when we started to think about the video we didn´t have any ideas but when we mentioned stop motion we decided to do it. We passed one day cutting the letters for the video. We did the video in the last day and we had a little bit of pressure because we didn´t have time. However, we finshed and we did a team work.
Moreover, Paula did the editing at home.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
In this commercial advert we can see the famous mark of perfume Dolce & Gabbana. In this advert we can see that the women is used like...
-
Here it is. This is what I am doing when I am bored. One of the most things that I am missing in the confinement is the football. I have...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario